The Chairman, Mr. Mehmet Emin Özcan, called the meeting to order after achieving the quorum.
Following the approval of the Minutes and Resolutions of the 30th General Assembly, report of the Secretary General was presented which covered the programmes and events since the previous General Assembly.
Afterwards, the 31st General Assembly (GA) went on to consider the recommendations of the Management Committee and unanimously adopted four constitutional amendments.
The GA then considered the appointment of Secretary General whose term of office would end on 30 June 2015. The GA has unanimously reappointed Nuri Birtek for three more years.
The GA went on to unanimously:
- terminate memberships of five members as they defaulted on their subscription fees over four years;
- decide to extend Management Committee memberships of SME Development Bank of Malaysia and Workers’ National Bank of Sudan for a second three-year term and select Saudi – Bangladesh Industrial and Agricultural Investment Co.Ltd. (SABINCO) as the new Management Committee member representing the South and South East Asia Region;
- confer honourary membership of ADFIMI on Mr. Agus D.W. Martowardojo, the Governor of Central Bank of Indonesia;
- select Kadıoğlu CPA to audit the ADFIMI’s 2015 accounts;
- accept External Audit report for 2014 accounts;
- accept Audit report of 2014 of the ADFIMI Audit Board;
- approve Financial Results for 2014, First Quarter results for 2015, Revised Budget for 2015, Budget 2016, WFDFI accounts as of end of 2014 and as of end of First Quarter 2015, subscription fee collections as of end of 2014 and as of 25 May 2015.